Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program 2024
Applications from suitable foreign candidates are now being accepted for the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program for the academic year 2024/2025. Applications for the masters program are accepted.
This Fully Funded Scholarship is an opportunity awarded to qualified international masters students. This program is sponsored by US Department of State and Partners and hosted by The American University in Cairo. Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate (TLG) students program is a joint effort between the US Department of State, Bureau of Near Eastern Affairs (NEA/AC), and American University in Cairo (AUC). The program offers students a fully funded opportunity to pursue higher education and earn a master’s degree. This program is aimed at equipping deserving students with the professional qualifications and experience needed to advance knowledge and contribute to the development of the society.
The American University in Cairo (AUC) is a private research university in Cairo, Egypt. The university offers American-style learning programs at undergraduate, graduate, and professional levels, along with a continuing education program. The AUC student body represents over 50 countries. AUC’s faculty members, adjunct teaching staff and visiting lecturers are internationally diverse and include academics, business professionals, diplomats, journalists, writers and others from the United States, Egypt and other countries. AUC holds institutional accreditation from the Middle States Commission on Higher Education in the United States and from Egypt’s National Authority for Quality Assurance and Assessment of Education.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): US Department of State and Partners
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Host Institution(s): The American University in Cairo
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program 2024:
- The students who are eligible to join should be nationals/citizens of Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Libya, Tunisia, Yemen, Syria, Bahrain, the West Bank, and Gaza.
- Meet AUC graduate admission requirements
- Strong academic potential with a bachelor’s degree of a minimum overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Possess maturity, flexibility, and leadership potential demonstrated in a combination of extracurricular activities, recommendations, and interviews.
- Show financial need.
- Must commit to pursuing their graduate thesis research in one of the eligible research projects.
- Full tuition fees for the fall and spring semesters
- Medical insurance
- A monthly stipend
- Student Housing
- Internship/practicum opportunity, including local transportation costs if needed.
- Opportunity to attend one conference to present research findings, applied to and awarded competitively, as per the guidelines for Graduate Student Support Grants.
- Two annual round-trip economy air tickets from home to campus; or housing and living stipend to continue approved program activities on campus during breaks for students unable to return home because of circumstances outside of their control.
SEE ALSO: YoungEd Africa Fellowships 2024
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Tomorrow’s Leaders Graduate Students Program 2024 are to submit applications in two categories;
Application Deadline: November 30, 2023.
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.