Sherryl Kintu Scholarship 2023 at University Of Toronto
The University of Toronto is pleased to invite as well as welcome highly intellectual and eligible international students who wish to further their academic path in Canada to take a chance in applying for the ongoing Sherryl Kintu Scholarship for the 2023/2024 academic session. This program is eligible to Postgraduates candidates.
The scholarship program is partially funded and successful applicants will receive 100% on the full tuition fee of their study program. It’s opened for applicants pursuing their Postgraduates degree. The Sherryl Kintu Scholarship was set up as a tribute to, and in recognition of, the passions and interests of Sherryl Kintu, who was a dedicated employee of Global University Systems for 9 years where she rose from Executive Assistant to a Director level position. This program is sponsored and hosted by University Of Toronto, Canada.
The University of Toronto is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, located on the grounds that surround Queen’s Park. It was founded by royal charter in 1827 as King’s College, the first institution of higher learning in Upper Canada. The University of Toronto offers over 700 undergraduate and 200 graduate programs. In all major rankings, the university consistently ranks in the top ten public universities in the world and as the top university in the country. It receives the most annual scientific research funding and endowment of any Canadian university and is one of two members of the Association of American Universities outside the United States, the other being McGill University in Montreal. Academically, the University of Toronto is noted for influential movements and curricula in literary criticism and communication theory, known collectively as the Toronto School. The university was the birthplace of insulin and stem cell research, the first artificial cardiac pacemaker, and the site of the first successful lung transplant and nerve transplant. The university was also home to the first electron microscope, the development of deep learning, neural network, multi-touch technology, the identification of the first black hole Cygnus X-1, and the development of the theory of NP-completeness.
All applicants for select business programs
- Diploma in Business Administration Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management Co-op
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Digital Business Management Co-op
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University Of Toronto, Canada
Host Institution(s): University Of Toronto, Canada
Scholarship Worth: 100% on the full tuition fee of your study program
Study Level: Postgraduate
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Sherryl Kintu Scholarship 2023 :
- To qualify for the scholarship, students must provide the required supporting documentation. Incomplete award applications will not be considered.
- The full scholarship will be applied to the tuition fees of the eligible program including books and materials fees.
- This scholarship is applicable only for on-campus studies and scholarship recipient must have an approved and valid study permit.
- Two scholarships will be awarded. The scholarships are available for applications sent by January 31, 2022.
- This scholarship is only applicable for international students.
- The scholarship recipient is responsible for paying all fees not covered by the scholarship such as housing, travel, health insurance, meals, transport etc.
- In assessing your application, the Sherryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) will look for a plausible successful outcome in line with aims and objectives of the scholarship. In particular:- The overall quality of your application – clear evidence of ‘passion’, ‘drive’, creativity and ambition will carry particular weight – The apparent need for funding, – The goals and progression you will achieve arising from the Scholarship
- Scholarship recipients are expected to act as ambassadors for Toronto School of Management and participate in outreach and alumni engagement initiatives in their home region once the scholarship is granted.
- Scholarship may be deferred for a maximum of one (1) intake from the original admission intake.
- Decisions of the Sherryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) are final.
- Toronto School of Management reserves the right to modify, cancel and/or limit this promotion without further notice.
- The overall quality of your application – clear evidence of ‘passion’, ‘drive’, ambition, and business/entrepreneurial acumen will carry particular weight
- The apparent need for funding
- The goals and progression you will achieve arising from the Scholarship
Consideration will be primarily based on the following:
- The merits of the Letter of Intent and supporting documents.
- Apparent need for funding.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Sherryl Kintu Scholarship (how to apply):
Documents Required for Application
Please provide following documents along with your completed application form:
- Evidence of prior education and academic achievements
- Letter of Intent (approx. 500 words): Describing how the diploma program will contribute to your long-term career goals, clearly demonstrating ‘passion’, ‘drive’, creativity and ambition and the apparent need for funding.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, visit our Official Website.