Presidential Scholarships 2024 at Clark University
Clark University is delighted to welcome applicants for Presidential Scholarships for international students who wish to further their educational path abroad for the 2024/2025 academic session. This scholarship scheme is open to undergraduate candidates.
This Scholarship is a funded opportunity offered to qualified international Undergraduate candidates. This program is sponsored and hosted by Clark University, USA. International students who may qualify for scholarships are still expected to demonstrate the ability to cover a significant percentage of the cost of their education. This includes students who wish to be considered for the Presidential Scholarship. Your eligibility for scholarships depends on your academic achievement (those indicated on your application for admission), not on your family need.
Clark University is a private research university in Worcester, Massachusetts. Founded in 1887 with a large endowment from its namesake Jonas Gilman Clark, a prominent businessman, Clark was one of the first modern research universities in the United States. Originally an all-graduate institution, Clark’s first undergraduates entered in 1902 and women were first enrolled in 1942. The university now offers 46 majors, minors, and concentrations in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, and engineering and allows students to design specialized majors and engage in pre-professional programs. It is a member of the Higher Education Consortium of Central Massachusetts which enables students to cross-register to attend courses at other area institutions including Worcester Polytechnic Institute and the College of the Holy Cross. It is classified among “R2: Doctoral Universities – High research activity”. It was a founding member of the Association of American Universities, but departed in 1999.
SEE ALSO: Polish Government Scholarships 2023
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Clark University, USA
Host Institution(s): Clark University, USA
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate Students
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Presidential Scholarships 2024:
- Pursue a demanding academic schedule.
- Collaborate with peers and professors.
- Meet ambitious career and life goals.
- Join a community of scholars with a strong commitment to global change.
- Tackle complex challenges at home and abroad.
- Free tuition, room and board for four years: the annual scholarship renewal would be contingent on candidate’s maintaining a strong academic record at Clark for each of their four years as an undergraduate.
SEE ALSO: Hong Kong PhD Fellowships 2024
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 Presidential Scholarships (how to apply):
Interested and qualified? Go to Clark University on www.clarku.edu to apply
- If you are interested in the Presidential Scholarship, simply check that option when you fill out the Common Application (available after Aug. 1).
- You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topics of the two short essays — on how to apply for the scholarship. The final deadline for submitting the essays is Feb. 1, for Early Action, Early Decision and Regular Decision candidates.
- Students will be notified in March if they have been selected for an interview.
- The Admissions Committee chooses finalists based on the strength of their applications for admission and other criteria identified by the committee. Last year, the committee reviewed more than 450 scholarship applications from the U.S. and around the world before inviting 15 finalists for interviews; of those 15, five were awarded the scholarship and became members of the incoming class. Typically, one or two international students receive this award each year.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2024
For more information about this opportunity, Visit our Official Website.