OSOPADEC Bursary/Scholarship Scheme 2023
Applications for OSOPADEC Bursary/Scholarship Scheme for the academic year 2023/2024 are now being accepted from eligible Nigerian students. Candidates for the Undergraduates & Postgraduates degree are eligible for this program.
This Fully-funded scholarship is an opportunity awarded to qualified Nigerian Undergraduates & Postgraduates candidates. The OSOPADEC Bursary/Scholarship Scheme is open to students from the commission’s mandate areas, Ilaje and Ese-Odo Local Government Areas, who are currently enrolled in tertiary education programs. This program is hosted by Universities in Nigeria and sponsored by OSOPDEC, Nigeria.
In order to provide a leverage for Sustainable Development Goals and foster Community Economic Development Initiatives within mandate communities the Commission facilitates, executes and implements strategic Programs and Projects such as:
- Educational Program
- Community Development
- Health Care
Scholarship Sponsor(s): OSOPADEC, Nigeria
Host Institution(s): Universities in Nigeria
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Nigerian Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for OSOPADEC Bursary/Scholarship Scheme 2023:
- Applicants must be indigenes of either Ilaje and/or Ese-Odo Local Government Areas.
- Applicants must be full-time students of a recognized public or private institution within the country as of the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Applicants for Both undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as Law School Students, are eligible to apply as long as their studentship is recognized by their school/university authorities.
- Applicants for Part-time, sandwich, pre-degree, NTI, and diploma students, as well as institutions not accredited by relevant authorities, are not eligible for this award.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 OSOPADEC Bursary/Scholarship Scheme (how to apply):
Applicants for the 2022/2023 Edition of the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship must possess and upload the following documents in the relevant fields:
- A recent passport photographs
- Proof of Local Government of Origin
- JAMB Admission Letter
- School fees receipt for the 2022/2023 Academic Session
- A current valid Student Identity Card (ID)
Application Deadline: June 23, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.