Old Mutual Graduate Programme 2024
Applications are invited from suitably qualified young African students for the Old Mutual Graduate Programme 2024/2025 session. This program is open to first degree candidates.
This Graduate Programme is organized by Old Mutual Limited and is granted to qualified African first degree students. The Old Mutual Graduate Programme is aimed at graduates and postgraduate students looking for invaluable work experience. Qualified applicants who are interested in joining Old Mutual Family are encouraged to apply. This program is targeted at new graduates to sharpen their skills and gain real world experience.
Company/Organisation: Old Mutual Limited
Program Type: Graduate Programme
Program Duration: Not stated
Available Slots: Several
Basic Qualifications: First Degree
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Old Mutual Graduate Programme 2024:
- Be a citizen/eligible to work in the country of application.
- Be able to work/relocate to any part of the country you are based in
- Have achieved a minimum of 65% average across your studies
- Familiarity with industry tools and technologies: This can include cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.), databases (SQL, NoSQL) and general web development principles.
- Only South African citizens will be considered for roles based in Cpt, Jhb and Dbn South Africa
- Roles based in Rest of Africa will require relevant citizenship
SEE ALSO: YALI Mandela Washington Fellowship 2024
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 Old Mutual Graduate Programme (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Old Mutual Graduate Programme 2024 are to complete their online application and provide all the required information and documents on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit
the Official Website.