Nedbank External Bursary Programme 2023
For the 2023/2024 session of the Nedbank External Bursary Program, applications from properly qualified individuals in South Africa are invited. Undergraduate candidates may apply for this program.
This grant is an opportunity given to qualified South African Undergraduate candidates. This program is sponsored by Nedbank. The bursary is intended to assist academically deserving students who lack the funds to enroll full-time in a first undergraduate degree or diploma program at a South African public university or university of technology.
Nedbank Group is a financial services group in South Africa offering wholesale and retail banking services as well as insurance, asset management, and wealth management. Nedbank Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nedbank Group. Nedbank regional office in Cape Town, South Africa. Nedbank’s primary market is South Africa. Nedbank also operates in six other countries in the Southern African Development Community (SADC), through subsidiaries and banks in Eswatini, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia and Zimbabwe, as well as offices in Angola and Kenya. Outside Africa, Nedbank provide international financial services in the Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, the United Kingdom and the United Arab Emirates. Nedbank is headquartered in Johannesburg. The bank was founded in 1888, in Amsterdam as the Nederlandsche Bank en Credietvereeniging voor Zuid-Afrika (“Dutch Bank and Credit Union for South Africa”).
Grant Sponsor(s): Nedbank
Host Institution(s): Not specified
Grant Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: South Africans
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Nedbank External Bursary Programme 2023:
To be considered for the Bursary Programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a South African citizen;
- Have a proven financial need, as determined by applicant’s household income.
- Applicants must have a minimum academic average of 65% in the year that they are applying for the bursary.
- Possess a minimum academic average of 65% for the required subjects aligned with the qualification an applicant plans to study at the university.
- Must not have completed their grade 12 or senior certificate with mathematics literacy.
- Have successfully obtained admission approval to South African public university or university of technology for the undergraduate qualification he/she plans to study.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Nedbank External Bursary Programme (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Nedbank External Bursary Programme 2023 are to submit an online application through the link provided. Applicants should note that incomplete bursary applications will be rejected.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.