Nanyang International Scholarships 2023/2024 in Singapore
The Nanyang International Scholarships is open to qualified international students who wish to further their educational path abroad for the 2023/2024 academic session. This program is open to suitable undergraduate applicants who wish to carry on their education at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore through this opportunity.
This scholarship is a fully funded opportunity that covers the fees and living expenses and is open to undergraduates who have financial difficulties in achieving a degree program. This program is sponsored by Nanyang Technological University and hosted by Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Nanyang Scholarship recognizes students who excel academically, demonstrate strong leadership potential, and possess outstanding co-curricular records.
The Nanyang Technological University is a national research university in Singapore. It is the second oldest autonomous university in the country and is considered as one of the most prestigious universities in the world by various international metrics. it was founded in the year 1991.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Nanyang Technological University
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students.
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Nanyang International Scholarship 2023:
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree program. The scholarship will cover the years of study^ at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year.
- (Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only.)
- Travel grant of up to S$5,000 for an overseas program subject to terms and conditions in the Travel Grant Form.
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
- No bond is attached to the Nanyang Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Nanyang International Scholarships (how to apply):
Interested candidates are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for scholarship. The scholarship application form can be found at the link ‘Apply for Scholarship’ at the end of your online application for admission.
Application Deadline: Same as Admission
For more information about this opportunity. Visit the Official Website.