Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme 2023
Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool. Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the MBSA Graduate Development Programme for the 2023/2024 session.
This Graduate Trainee program is organized by Mercedes-Benz South Africa Ltd and is located in South Africa-Eastern Cape-East London. This program is targeted at Degree or Diploma holders. Mercedes-Benz South Africa Pty Ltd operates as an automotive manufacturer. The Company manufactures and produces wide range of luxurious cars and its accessories. Mercedes-Benz South Africa serves customers worldwide.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa (Pty) Ltd. (MBSA) is a subsidiary of the Mercedes-Benz Group that manufactures passenger cars and commercial vehicles in South Africa. In 1896, the Benz Velo was the first car to be imported into South Africa. The first Daimler-Benz branch in South Africa was opened in 1954 and four years later signed a contract with Car Distributors and Assemblers (CDA) in East London to assemble the W120, W121 and W180 series. CDA had previously assembled Nash, Fiat, Renault, Land Rover, Hino (Briska model), Prince (Miler model) and Commer vehicles since 1950. Other brands assembled were Standard, DKW/Auto Union and Alfa Romeo. It was founded in 1962.
The program will offer the candidate;
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organization
- coaching and mentoring support
Company/Organization: Mercedes-Benz South Africa Ltd
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Location(s): South Africa-Eastern Cape-East London
Program Targeted at: Degree or Diploma holders
Program Duration: Not Specified
Slots: Not stated.
Nationality: South Africans
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme 2023:
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the program
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Bachelor of Science (Data Science)
- National Diploma in Information Technology (Software Development)
- Grade 12, with distinction in Mathematics and/or Physical Science
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark of 65%
- Shortlisted applicants will be requested to write a technical assessment
Application procedures of the 2023/2024 Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (how to apply):
- Apply ONLINE by logging onto the Application portal
- Search for Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme (GDP)
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary academic record(NB. Should these not be attached your application will be immediately rejected)
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
Application Deadline: 29 May 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.