Tiger Master’s Excellence Scholarships 2023
Applications are hereby invited from eligible domestic and international candidates to apply for Tiger Master’s Excellence Scholarships commencing program for 2023/2024 academic session. This program is eligible to Master students.
The scholarship program is open to domestic and international Master students who have financial difficulties in achieving a degree program in the country. The scholarship scheme is a partially funded opportunity that offers 10 000€ & Accommodation to qualified students. This program is hosted and sponsored by Aix-Marseille University, France. Aix-Marseille University has made international mobility and the hosting of international students a pillar of its internationalization policy. It has thus set up a unique scholarship program to finance profiles of excellence.
Aix-Marseille University is a public research university located in the Provence region of southern France. The institution was founded in 1409 when Louis II of Anjou, Count of Provence, petitioned the Pisan Antipope Alexander V to establish the University of Provence, making it the fourth-oldest university in France. It came into its current form following a reunification of the University of Provence, the University of the Mediterranean and Paul Cézanne University. It is consistently ranked among the top 200 universities in the world and is ranked within the top 4 universities in France according to CWTS and USNWR, and 5th in the country according to ARWU.
SEE ALSO: Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs One Young World Enterprising Futures Scholarship 2023
There is no need for students to take any additional steps: only the application file requested by each master must be submitted via the appropriate application platform.
Many students apply each year for these programs and only a small number of them are selected on the basis of the quality of their application and are awarded the TIGER Master Excellence Scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Aix-Marseille University, France
Host Institution(s): Aix-Marseille University, France
Scholarship Worth: 10 000€ & Accommodation
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Tiger Master’s Excellence Scholarships 2023:
- Applications are open for all nationalities
- Applicants must be ready to enroll in Masters degree program
- Applicants must enroll in full-time program
- Master in Microbiology, Integrative and Fundamental Microbiology track
- Master of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies, Nanoscale and quantum engineering (NQE) / Nano-ingénierie et dispositifs quantiques (NDQ) track
- Master of Nanosciences and Nanotechnologies (co-accredited with the Ecole des Mines de Saint-Etienne – Campus de Gardanne), Chemical Nano-Engineering (CNE) track (ErasmusMundus)
- Master of Physics, Europhotonics (ErasmusMundus)
- Master of Physics, FunPhys
- Master of Mechanics, Fluids and Solids
- Master of Mathematics and Applications – Computer Science, Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics track
- Master of Integrative Biology and Physiology (BIP)
- Master in Instrumentation, Measurement and Metrology
- Master Computational and Mathematical Biology
- Master Biomedical Engineering (taught by our partner Ecole Centrale Marseille)
- Master Environmental Engineering (given by our partner Ecole Centrale Marseille)
- Master of Public Health, Quantitative and Econometric Methods for Health Research (MQERS)
- Master of Public Health, Societies and Development (SPSD)
- Master’s degree in Archaeology, sciences for archaeology, Momarch course
- Master Geography, planning, environment and development: Geomatics and spatial modeling course
- Master’s degree in Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution (BEE), Biodiversity: functions and conservation course
- Master’s degree in Environmental Management, MAEVA course – Environmental Management, Valuation and Analysis
- Master’s degree in Marine Sciences, course in Biological Oceanography and Marine Ecology (OBEM)
- Master’s degree in Marine Sciences, course in Physical and Biogeochemical Oceanography (OPB).
Successful applicants for Tiger Master’s Excellence Scholarships for International Students, applicants will receive the following benefits:
- Aix-Marseille Université finances you up to 10 000€ for one academic year
- Aix-Marseille Université will book a room for you in a CROUS university residence (provided you complete the necessary procedures within the allotted time)
- Aix-Marseille Université will take care of you as soon as you arrive in France and will accompany you throughout your stay.
SEE ALSO: Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Scholarships 2023
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Tiger Master’s Excellence Scholarships (how to apply):
To apply for Tiger Master’s Excellence Scholarships for International Students, applicants should please follow these steps:
- I choose my master’s program from among the eligible courses.
- I submit my application for the program of my choice (via the appropriate platform according to my personal situation).
- The masters’ directors study the applications and select those who will be awarded the scholarship.
- I receive my letter of admission to the master.
- Shortly afterwards, I will be informed if I have been granted the TIGER Master Excellence Scholarship.
Application Deadline: August 03, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.