Government of Slovak Republic National Scholarship Program 2024
Applications are invited from suitably qualified international candidates for Government of Slovak Republic National Scholarship Program for the 2024/2025 session. This program is open to Masters and PhD candidates.
This full funding scholarship is an opportunity offed to qualified international Masters and PhD students. This program is sponsored by Government of Slovak Republic and hosted by Higher institutions in Slovakia.This program is aimed at supporting the mobility of the students, teachers and researchers who are interested to study in Slovakia. The Government Scholarship program supports mobility of international students, PhD candidates, university teachers, researchers as well as artists for scholarship stay at a higher education institution and research organizations in Slovakia.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Slovak Republic
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Higher institutions in Slovakia
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Government of Slovak Republic National Scholarship Program 2024:
- Be students of universities outside Slovakia.
- Be students of the second level of higher education (master’s students), or are students who at the time of application deadline have already completed at least 2.5 years of their university studies in the same study program.
- Will be on a study stay in Slovakia during their higher education outside Slovakia and who will be accepted by a public, private or state university in Slovakia for an academic mobility to study in Slovakia.
- Be PhD students whose higher education or scientific training takes place outside Slovakia and who are accepted by a public, private or state university or a research institution in Slovakia for an academic mobility to study/conduct research/artistic stay in Slovakia.
- International university teachers, researchers and artists who are invited to a teaching/research/artistic stay in Slovakia by an institution with a valid certificate of eligibility to carry out research and development, which is not a business company and it has its seat in Slovakia.
- The scholarship is intended to cover international scholarship holders’ living costs, i.e. the costs related to staying in Slovakia (food, accommodation, etc.), during their study, research/artistic or teaching stay at universities and in research organizations in Slovakia. The scholarship holder can ask for assistance concerning accommodation and formalities related to entering and staying in the territory of the Slovak Republic either his/her host institution, or he/she can handle all the necessities him-/herself.
- Amount of the monthly scholarship, university student of the second level of higher education 400 €, PhD student 734 €
SEE ALSO: U.S Google Public Policy Fellowship 2023
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 Government of Slovak Republic National Scholarship Program (how to apply):
Interested candidates must submit an online application at the application portal before the application deadline for the Slovakian Government National Scholarship. The online application system is made available at least six weeks before the deadline.
Documents Required for Application
Required documents that must be attached to online application for a study stay in case of international students (eligible applicants under the category A):
- curriculum vitae;
- motivation letter;
- detailed study program
- two recommendation letters issued by applicant’s university teachers
- confirmation issued by the applicant’s home university confirming that the applicant is a regular student of the respective university at the time of applying
- scan of applicant’s bachelor’s diploma, diploma supplement and state examination certificate (if applicable);
- admission/invitation letter issued by applicant’s host university in Slovakia indicating the period of stay.
Application Deadline: 31 October, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.