Government of France MOPGA Visiting Fellowship 2024
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2024/2025 Government of France MOPGA Visiting Fellowship for international students. This program is open to postgraduate candidates.
This fellowship program is an opportunity offered to qualified international postgraduate students. This program is sponsored by Government of France and hosted by Institutions in France. The MOPGA Visiting Fellowship is intended to welcome 40 young researchers wishing to carry out their research in France. The program is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research.
SEE ALSO: Oxford-Grace Lake Scholarship 2024
Fellowship Sponsor(s): Government of France
Host Institution(s): Institutions in France
Fellowship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Government of France MOPGA Visiting Fellowship 2024:
- Must be a foreign researcher having a doctoral degree for less than 5 years.
- Not have resided in France between October 9th 2023 and January 9th 2024 (more than 90 days).
- The research must be related to climate change and environment.
- Be exclusively of foreign nationality.
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 Government of France MOPGA Visiting Fellowship (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the MOPGA Visiting Fellowship 2024 are to complete an online application and provide all the required information and documents.
- CV including the list of your publications in English (4 pages max).
- PhD Diploma (or certificate of PhD diploma).
- CV of your research supervisor in the French host institution (2 pages max).
- Letter of support from the French host institution.
- Letters of recommendations (3 max).
- Passport or proof of ID
Application Deadline: 9th January 2024
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.