GEI Global Clinical Internship 2023
The GEI Global Clinical Internship 2023/2024 session is now accepting applications from people all around the world who have a strong interest in mental health. Both M.Sc. and B.Sc. candidates are eligible for this program.
This Graduate internship is organized by GEI and located in Rwanda. Enroll in a global clinical internship in Rwanda to learn from local host institutions and organizations while also gaining insight into the very unique state of the nation’s mental health. This program is eligible to M.Sc. and B.Sc students.
The GLOBAL ENVIRONMENTAL INSTITUTE (GEI) was founded in the U.S. in 2003 and was registered as an independent non-profit organization in the State of Delaware. GEI’s mission was to design and implement market-based models for solving environmental problems in order to achieve development that is economically, ecologically, and socially sustainable. GEI was dissolved in October 2011. GEI’s sister organization, the independent Beijing Chaoyang District Sustainable Global Environmental Institute in China (GEI-China) remains active.
The Global Evaluation Initiative (GEI) is an inclusive global partnership committed to developing country-owned, sustainable monitoring and evaluation (M&E) frameworks and capacities to promote the use of evidence in public decision-making, enhance accountability, and achieve better results. GEI will address this growing and urgent need for timely and reliable use of evidence in decision-making through the following:
- Coordinating and expanding evaluation capacity development (ECD) programs
- Supporting countries to build and strengthen M&E frameworks and capacities that encourage better-informed decision processes
- Catalyzing strategic partnerships through the convening of M&E actors and experts
- Leveraging local, regional, and global knowledge to provide effective and contextually relevant M&E solutions
- Through combined efforts, GEI will contribute to more relevant and effective policy interventions, better and more timely responses to shocks, and, ultimately, to enhance progress toward countries’ national development goals and the SDGs.
Program Type: Graduate internship
Program Location: Rwanda
Program Duration: 6 Months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: B.Sc and M.Sc
Nationality: Any Nationality
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for GEI Global Clinical Internship 2023:
To be eligible for GEI Global Clinical Internship, applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be graduates
- Placements are available to students and professionals in the various mental health disciplines and related subjects
- Program available students, new graduates and working professionals
- Get field experience in real-world conservation and community development work
- Gain insight into careers within the sustainable development sector
- Receive direction from an internship supervisor
SEE ALSO: Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Programme 2023
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 GEI Global Clinical Internship (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the GEI Global Clinical Internship program should proceed to apply online through the link provided.
Application Deadline: Not specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.