ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships 2024
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates wishing to apply for ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships for the 2024/2025 academic session. This program is offered to Masters candidates from across the globe who wish to study in Switzerland.
This scholarship is an opportunity that offers Tuition fee waiver + CHF 12’000/semester to qualified Masters candidates. This program is sponsored by ETH Zurich and is to be taken in Switzerland. The scholarship is in two categories: The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Program (ESOP) and the ETH-D Scholarship. The ESOP program supports students with a scholarship, mentorship and covering the full study and living costs while The ETH-D Scholarship contains a partial stipend and some other additional offers.
ETH Zurich (German: Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich; English: Federal Institute of Technology Zurich) is a public research university in Zürich, Switzerland. Founded by the Swiss federal government in 1854, with the stated mission to educate engineers and scientists; the school focuses primarily on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, although its 16 departments span a variety of disciplines and subjects. ETH Zurich is widely recognized for its influence in the progression of advancements in science and technology. In international rankings, it consistently places as one of the best universities worldwide, typically securing a position as one of Europe’s top three universities behind the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge. Like its sister institution, the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL), ETH Zurich is part of the Swiss Federal Institutes of Technology Domain, a consortium of government universities and research institutes under the Swiss Federal Department of Economic Affairs, Education and Research. As a public institution, it grants admission to every Swiss resident who has matriculated. As of 2021, ETH Zurich enrolled 24,500 students from over 120 countries, of which 4,460 were pursuing doctoral degrees.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ETH Zurich
Scholarship to be taken in: Switzerland
Scholarship Benefits: Tuition fee waiver + CHF 12’000/semester
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: Any nationality
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships 2024:
- Applicants must possess a very good result in Bachelor’s degree program from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at ETH Zurich.
- Applicants must be sure that they are reachable under the telephone number specified in their CV as the selection process might include a phone/VC interview.
- Applicants will be required to upload a pre-proposal for their master thesis in addition to the documents for the Master admission.
- The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP consists of a scholarship covering living and study expenses (CHF 12’000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- ESOP is awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s program (three or four semesters). This also applies for the tuition fee waiver.
SEE ALSO: MainOne SoHo/SME Sales Internship 2024
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarships (how to apply):
- The application period runs from 1st of Nov to 15th of Dec 2023 for start Master program in 2024
- Applicants are to ensure that they complete the online application as incomplete application will not be accepted.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2023
For more information about this opportunity,Visit the Official Website.