ENS de Lyon Masters scholarships 2024
This scholarship is an opportunity that offers1,000€ per month for 12 months to qualified international Masters and PhD candidates. This program is sponsored by ENS de Lyon, France and hosted by Universite de Lyon. The ENS de Lyon Ampère Scholarships of Excellence has Master’s programs concerned all Master’s programs (except FEADép Master’s programs) with the valued amount 1,000€ per month for one academic year (renewable under conditions).
The University of Lyon (French: Université de Lyon), is a community of universities and establishments (ComUE) based in Lyon, France. It comprises 12 members and 9 associated institutions. The three main universities in this center are: Claude Bernard University Lyon 1, which focuses upon health and science studies and has approximately 27,000 students; Lumière University Lyon 2, which focuses upon the social sciences and arts, and has about 30,000 students; Jean Moulin University Lyon 3, which focuses upon the law and humanities with about 20,000 students.
- Funding your Master’s degree: Scholarships of Excellence
- Funding your PhD
- Other grants
- Normalien Status
- Master’s programs eligible: Advanced Mathematics and Fundamental Computer Science, Amount: 1,000€ per month for 10 months
- Master’s programs eligible: Physics, Advanced Mathematics and Fundamental Computer Science, Amount: 1,000€ per month for 12 months
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ENS de Lyon, France
Host Institution(s): Universite de Lyon
Scholarship Worth: 1,000€ per month for 12 months
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for ENS de Lyon Masters scholarships 2024:
- Applicants from all nationalities
- Applicants who wish to enroll in masters and PhD program at the university
- To apply for the first year of a Master’s program (M1), applicants should justify holding a L3 degree (Bachelor – 180 ECTS) or, for applicants who have studied abroad, an equivalent level.
- To apply for the second year of a Master’s program (M2), applicants should justify holding a M1 degree (240 ECTS) or, for applicants who have studied abroad, an equivalent level.
- Applicants ready to enroll in full-time program
- Applicant must not hold any other scholarship award
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 ENS de Lyon Masters scholarships (how to apply):
Applicants should Complete and submit the online application form by clicking on the following link, you will have to register to access the form. After registering, you will be able to connect and access the form. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Documents requested are:
- Two referee letters (in French or English) from professors who have close knowledge of your work – if you are not able to upload the letters, they can be send by the professors by email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with your name and the Master’s chosen clearly written in the name of the document)
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of diplomas and degrees already obtained (ex: Bachelor degree) – documents are accepted only in French or English. If the document is in another language, you have to provide a translated document in French or English, officially certified
- University academic transcript of records – documents are accepted only in French or English. If the document is in another language, you have to provide a translated document in French or English, officially certified
- For the current year: proof of enrollment – documents are accepted only in French or English –
PLEASE NOTE: if not available now, the required diploma for Master’s admission will have to be transmitted before the beginning of the academic year (compulsory).
Application Deadline: Not Stated
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.