Embassy of France Scholarships 2024
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Embassy of France Scholarships 2024/2025 academic session for young Nigerians who are interested in taking up maters studies in France.
This Full Funding scholarship is opportunity awarded to qualified Nigerian maters candidates. This program is sponsored by French Embassy and Campus France Nigeria and hosted by Partner Institutions in France. The scholarship, fully funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs, in collaboration with the French Ministry for Higher Education and Research is aimed at financing a master’s degree in a French Higher Education Institutions.
SEE ALSO: Cambridge Postgraduate Scholarships 2024
Scholarship Sponsor(s): French Embassy and Campus France Nigeria
Host Institution(s): Partner Institutions in France
Scholarship Slots: Several
Scholarship Worth: Full Funding
Study Level: Masters
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Embassy of France Scholarships 2024:
- Have Nigerian nationality and reside in Nigeria
- Under 35 years old
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (Environment, Risk Management)
- Have completed National Service
- First Class or Second Class Upper applications will be given priority consideration
- Be fully committed to take up a course of study in France for the academic year from September/October 2024/2025
- French proficiency is not a requirement for application if the program is held in English
- a monthly allowance,
- guidance to find affordable student housing
- healthcare coverage throughout the training period,
- visa fee
- national tuition fees in a public university.
SEE ALSO: Young Global Changers Awards 2024
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 Embassy of France Scholarships (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the Embassy of France Scholarships for Nigerians are to find an eligible program and apply on the application portal and provide all the necessary documents. At the same time, applicants can send their documents at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The title of your email must be: LAST NAME First Name – Application to France Nigeria Scholarship Program
The title of the documents must be as followed: NUMBER OF DOCUMENT. LAST NAME First Name – Type of document
- Copy of your international passport data page (valid for a minimum of two (2) years)
- Detailed CV
- Personal statement
- Bachelor’s certificate or equivalent
- Undergraduate transcript (in one or 2 documents maximum)
- NYSC certificate
- Recommendation letter from your university (not mandatory but strongly recommended).
Application Deadline: December 15th, 2023 at 11:59pm
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.