Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships 2024
International applicants for Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025 are hereby invited to submit their applications. Both undergraduate and postgraduate applicants may apply to this program.
This Fully-funded scholarship awarded to qualified international undergraduates & postgraduates candidates. This program is sponsored by Australian Government and hosted by Pacific tertiary institutions. The purpose of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships is to give people the opportunity to gain and build the knowledge and skills to drive positive change, and influence their home country’s development.
This Scholarship provide people from Pacific developing countries with opportunities to study at selected education institutions in the Pacific region, in order to gain and build the knowledge to influence their home country’s development.
The scholarships are offered for the minimum period that the individual could be expected to complete the academic program. Scholarships may include preparatory programs (including English language tuition) which are normally limited to one year.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government
Host Institution(s): Pacific tertiary institutions
Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships 2024:
- Applicants must be a citizen of and a resident in the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships participating country
- Applicants must not have or be entitled to permanent residence in Australia; and not be married or engaged to be married to a person who holds or is eligible to hold Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residence status (unless their country does not issue passports–the Cook Islands, Niue and Tokelau)
- Applicants must meet specific eligibility criteria imposed by the government of the applicant’s country of citizenship
- Applicants must satisfy the host government’s immigration requirements for regional students
- Applicants must not hold another scholarship during the period of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarship
- Applicants must not be transferring from another scholarship
- Applicants must not hold or have held an Australian Government scholarship in the two years preceding the proposed time of commencement of the Australia Awards Pacific Scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: Federated States of Micronesia; Fiji; Kiribati; Marshall Islands; Nauru; Niue; Palau; Papua New Guinea; Samoa; Solomon Islands; Tonga; Tuvalu; Vanuatu; and Wallis and Futuna.
Successful applicants for Australia Award Scholarships will receive the following benefits:
- Generally, entitlements cover a return airfare from your home country to the country of study,
- Academic and other compulsory fees,
- An establishment allowance and
- A living allowance paid fortnightly.
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships (how to apply):
To be considered for Australia Awards Pacific Scholarships, Applicants must meet specific eligibility criteria imposed by the government of the applicant’s country of citizenship before proceeding to apply online for this opportunity.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.