Asian Development Bank Internship 2024
Asian Development Bank Internship is now looking for exceptional and highly motivated ADB member country candidates for the 2024/2025 session. Bachelor‘s degree applicants are eligible for this program.
This Graduate Internship is organized by Asian Development Bank and is located at ADB headquarters. This program is eligible to Bachelor’s degree candidates from ADB member nations. The Internship program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students to gain experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs. The internship welcomes motivated, open-minded, and self-directed individuals to apply.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is a regional development bank established on 19 December 1966, which is headquartered in the Ortigas Center located in the city of Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines. The bank also maintains 31 field offices around the world to promote social and economic development in Asia. The bank admits the members of the UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP, formerly the Economic Commission for Asia and the Far East or ECAFE), and non-regional developed countries. Starting with 31 members at its establishment, ADB now has 68 members. The ADB was modeled closely on the World Bank and has a similar weighted voting system, where votes are distributed in proportion with members’ capital subscriptions. ADB releases an annual report that summarizes its operations, budget, and other materials for review by the public.
SEE ALSO: DSTV Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
Company/Organisation(s): Asian Development Bank
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: ADB headquarters
Program Duration: 12 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Nationality: ADB member nations
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Asian Development Bank Internship 2024:
- Be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment.
- Be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work.
- Possess an excellent command of English.
- Have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Opportunity to work in a major international development organization.
- Work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries.
- Gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does.
- Contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 Asian Development Bank Internship (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the ADB internship program are to note that the application is done online through the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES). Applicants are to ensure that their CVs and essays are uploaded to the ACES to complete the application process.
Application Deadline: 15 September, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.