AGCID Human Capital Training Scholarship Program 2024
Applications are invited from qualified South Africa, Mozambique and Angola applicants for AGCID Human Capital Training Scholarship Program 2024/2025 to be awarded to candidates applying for masters program.
This Fully–funded scholarship is a opportunity offered to qualified South Africa, Mozambique and Angola masters candidates. This program is sponsored by AGCID and hosted by Chilean higher education institutions. Scholarships for masters and training courses offer you the chance to pursue a one-year specialized master’s degree program or a 4-to-6-month advanced training course within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): AGCID
Host Institution(s): Chilean higher education institutions
Scholarship Worth: Fully–funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters Students
Nationality: South Africa, Mozambique and Angola
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for AGCID Human Capital Training Scholarship 2024:
- Applicants must be Professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola. Preference is given to those who work in the public or academic sector in their home country.
Applicants must have:
- Experience in the subjects you choose to pursue Master’s studies in;
- Unconditional acceptance offers at a Chilean higher education institution;
- 4-year university degree;
- Competency in Spanish.
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 AGCID Human Capital Training Scholarship Program (how to apply):
To be part of this opportunity, Applicants must submit the AGCID Grant application with the below annex documents electronically to the e-mail email@example.com. And attach the following documents:
- Letter of acceptance of the chosen study program;
- Medical certificate – physical and mental;
- Original certificate of Professional Title or authorized copy by a public notary;
- Curriculum Vitae, with emphasis on work and academic background;
- Motivational letter containing the reasons that drive the applicant to study in Chile;
- Brief description of the possible areas and topics of the thesis;
- Academic reference letter;
- Letter of sponsorship from the employing institution (if applicable);
- Affidavit accepting the terms and conditions of the scholarship.
Application Deadline: November 10, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.