University of Missouri International Students Scholarships 2023
University of Missouri is presently accepting applications from qualified international applicants for their International Students Scholarships for Undergraduate and Masters students who desire to enroll in a degree program at the university for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This Tuition Award Scholarship is an opportunity given to qualified international Undergraduate and Masters candidates. The Scholarship is applicable for Undergraduate and Masters students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. The scholarships are: International Merit Scholarship at $5,000, International Honors Scholarship at $10,000 and Global Black & Gold Scholarship Full reduction of nonresident fees at $17,204. This program is hosted and sponsored by University of Missouri, USA.
The University of Missouri (Mizzou, MU, or Missouri) is a public land-grant research university in Columbia, Missouri. It is Missouri’s largest university and the flagship of the four-campus University of Missouri System. MU was founded in 1839 and was the first public university west of the Mississippi River. It has been a member of the Association of American Universities since 1908 and is classified among “R1: Doctoral Universities – Very high research activity”. University of Missouri alumni, faculty, and staff include 18 Rhodes Scholars, 19 Truman Scholars, 141 Fulbright Scholars, 7 Governors of Missouri, and 6 members of the U.S. Congress. The University of Missouri Research Reactor Center is the United States’ sole source of isotopes used in nuclear medicine. The university operates University of Missouri Health Care, running a number of hospitals and clinics in Mid-Missouri.
Scholarships are education funds that don’t have to be repaid. Mizzou offers scholarships for international students that you will be automatically considered for when you apply. Scholars at the University of Missouri receive a four-year, full scholarship (covering up to the total estimated cost of attendance), academic and leadership development fund to be used over a Scholar’s four years to enhance their intellectual, critical-thinking, engagement, and leadership skills development.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Missouri, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award Scholarship
Host Institution(s): University of Missouri, USA
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for University of Missouri International Students Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants must be overseas students.
- Student must have at least a 32 ACT (or 1420 SAT), hold at least a 3.5 core GPA, and have applied to MU and the Honors College by December.
- Prospective students who meet the ACT/SAT and GPA requirements, and who intend to apply, should strive to submit all application materials for admission to both MU and the Honors College in order to allow time for processing and formal notification of admission to each.
- This is especially important regarding high school transcripts and recommendation letters. You must submit your application to the Honors College no later than December 1 in order to be considered for the Stamps Scholars program. Students who are not admitted to the Honors College will be removed from consideration. No exceptions will be made.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 University of Missouri International Students Scholarships (how to apply):
To apply as an international student, complete the following steps: To be eligible for admission to Mizzou, you must meet the following requirements:
- Complete the required core coursework with the required grades
- Meet the English language requirements
- Check dates and deadlines so you stay on track with the application process.
- Request that your official high school transcript and official transcripts of any college coursework be sent directly to the Office of International Admissions.
- Check to see whether your AP, IB or college credits will transfer to Mizzou.
- If you are submitting your ACT or SAT scores, request that your official scores be sent to Mizzou directly from the ACT or College Board.
- Explore the cost of attending Mizzou as an international student
As an international student at Mizzou, you will join a family of more than 2,000 international students and scholars from more than 100 countries.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.