Transilvania Academica Scholarship 2023 for International Students
Suitably qualified international students who are looking to undertake a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degree program at Transilvania University, Romania is invited to submit application for the Transilvania Academica Scholarship for International Students 202/2024 academic session.
The Transilvania Academica Scholarship is a fully funded opportunity that provides full tuition, free accommodation & monthly allowance for qualified Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral candidates. This program is hosted and sponsored by Transilvania University, Romania. This scholarship is designed as a competition for international students from non EU or non EEA countries.
Transilvania University of Brașov is a higher education and research institution in Brașov, Romania which comprises 18 faculties, with a number of over 19,500 students and over 730 teaching staff members. Founded in the year 1948.
SEE ALSO: Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2023
The scholarship is awarded for the full attendance of bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree studies to candidates accepted for studies at Transilvania University.
The students’ full passing of each academic year is the condition for the scholarship to be granted for the following year of study.
The objective of this scholarship is to attract international students to study at Transilvania University and to form a group of ‘Ambassadors’ of Transilvania University and thereby increase the international visibility of our institution.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Transilvania University, Romania
Host Institution(s): Transilvania University, Romania
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition, free accommodation & monthly allowance
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral
Nationality: International Students
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria for Transilvania Academica Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be international students from non EU or non EEA countries
- Applicants must be in full attendance of bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree studies
- Applicants must be in full passing of each academic year
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
- Applicants must have to fill in the online application form as described in the Application File.
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees (including registration and graduation fees);
- Free accommodation in the university’s dormitories (including holidays);
- A monthly allowance of 800 lei (approx. 170 USD, including holidays).
SEE ALSO: Shasta College Foundation Scholarship 2023 for International Students
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Transilvania Academica Scholarship (how to apply):
The application file includes the following documents (in .pdf format) to be uploaded in the online application form:
- Curriculum vitae, highlighting the candidate’s outstanding achievements;
- Motivation letter (maximum one page);
- Three letters of recommendation to support the candidate’s outstanding results.
The submission of all the documents in English is obligatory for the candidates’ admission to the competition. Incomplete files will be rejected. No document can be added to the file after the submission deadline.
Application Deadline: April 28, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.