Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship Program 2023
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified domestic and international candidates for Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship Program for 2023/2024 academic session. This program is open to Bachelors, Masters & PhD candidates.
This Scholarships is a fully funded opportunity awarded to qualified domestic and international Bachelors, Masters & PhD students. The Kazakhstan Government Scholarship program will cover full cost tuition fee and monthly allowance depending on the academic progress. This program is sponsored by Kazakhstan Government and hosted by Republic of Kazakhstan University.
Applicants who meet all the minimum entry requirements and submit the necessary documents are considered by the commission for the selection of applicants for the scholarship program.
The selection of applicants is carried out on the basis of the submitted document and result of online testing for the identification of adaptive potential, online interview.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Kazakhstan Government
Host Institution(s): Republic of Kazakhstan University
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship Program 2023:
- Foreign citizen, including a person of Kazakh nationality who is not republic of Kazakhstan
- For Bachelor’s Degree: applicants having a document confirming the completion of secondary education with an assessment of not less than ‘good’.
- For Masters Degree: applicants having diploma of bachelor or specialist with at least 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA or its equivalent in educational institution.
- For PhD Degree: applicants having diploma of Masters with at least 3.0 (out of 4.0) GPA or its equivalent in educational institution.
- Applicants having an international certificate confirming the knowledge of a foreign language.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Republic of Kazakhstan Scholarship Program (how to apply):
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications online at https://enic-kazakhstan.edu.kz/en/stipendialnye-programmy/operativnaya-informaciya, the website of the National Center for the Development of Higher Education, and should follow these instructions:
- Submission of documents through the Operator’s website https://enic-kazakhstan.edu.kz/en/stipendialnye-programmy/operativnaya-informaciya;
- Verification of documents by the Operator. If the documents meet all the requirements, a link for online testing is sent to the applicant’s mail
- Online testing to identify adaptive potential. Those who successfully passed online testing receive an invitation letter for an interview;
- Online interviews with representatives of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Operator and universities;
- Announcement of the results of the competition for the Scholarship Program before August 28 of the current year.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.