RCL Food Management Trainee Programme 2023
Applications are hereby invited from eligible South African candidates for RCL Food Management Trainee Programme 2023/2024 session. This program is open to BTech/BSc or BSc (Hons) candidates.
This internship Program is organized by RCL Food, South Africa and is located in South Africa. The Management Graduate Trainees will acquire crucial career elements through a quick-paced, accelerated learning atmosphere there. They will be given the leadership training, experience, and mentoring they need to advance within RCL FOODS.
RCL Foods Limited is a South African consumer goods and milling company. Founded in 1960 as Rainbow Chicken Ltd, the company has its headquarters in Westville near Durban, and employs over 20,000 people. RCL is 77.7% owned by the South African investment firm Remgro. In 2017, the company announced it would be cutting its workforce by 1,350 people due to increased chicken imports into South Africa from Europe and the US following the signing of trade agreements with them.
At RCL FOODS, young graduates in South Africa will be afforded the opportunity to develop their unique recipe for success in their professional journey in the Management Trainee Programme as follows:
- Management Trainee Programme – Instrumentation Engineer
- Management Trainee Programme – Electrical Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Marketing
- Management Trainee Programme – Customer
- Management Trainee Programme – Chemical Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Human Resources
- Management Trainee Programme – Industrial Engineering
- Management Trainee Programme – Mechanical Engineering
The aggressive fast track development program is the perfect entree for career success, forming an integral part of building our future RCL FOODS leadership pipeline, by preparing graduates to take on leadership roles within 4 to 5 years.
Company/Organisation: RCL Food, South Africa
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 3 years plus
Available Slots: Several
Basic Qualifications: BTech/BSc or BSc (Hons)
Nationality: South Africans
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for RCL Food Management Trainee Programme 2023:
- Applicants must be South African citizen or permanent resident
- Applicants must have completed studies or currently in the final year of study
- Engineering/ B.Sc. Engineering/ BTech Engineering
- Good academic results in your majors in 2nd and 3rd year
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Output driven
- Deadline driven
- Analytical thinking ability
- Decision making ability
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 RCL Food Management Trainee Programme (how to apply):
Candidates must begin the recruitment process by clicking the apply button to begin the applications online as part of the application procedure for the RCL Food Management Trainee Programme 2023.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.