MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Scholarship Scheme 2024
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Scholarship 2024/2025 is currently open for applications from highly motivated and outstanding Nigerian students who are passionate about advancing their educational career. This program is open to Post-Primary & Undergraduates candidates.
This funded scholarship is an opportunity awarded to qualified Nigerian Post-Primary & Undergraduates candidates This program is sponsored by MRS Oil Nigeria Plc and hosted by Approved Universities across Nigeria. MRS Oil Nigeria Plc is a fully integrated and efficient downstream player with leading positions in the Nigeria Oil Industry. They focus in creating an opportunity to support Education in Nigeria.
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc is a Nigerian oil marketing company with headquarters in Lagos. The firm previously traded under the name of Texaco Nigeria Plc. MRS Oil has three business units: sale of petroleum at retail outlets or to industries, sale of aviation fuel and blending of lubricants. Previously known as Texaco Nigeria Plc, a firm whose activities in Nigeria dates back to 1969 when it was established to take over the Nigerian trading interest of Texaco Africa Limited. In 2009, a consortium of MRS Holdings and Petroci Holdings bought majority stake from Chevron Oil and Gas to form MRS Oil Nigeria PLC.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MRS Oil Nigeria Plc
Host Institution(s): Approved Universities across Nigeria
Funding Amount: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Post-Primary & Undergraduates
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Scholarship Scheme 2024:
- Applicants must be the child of the shareholder or staff
- Applicants must be from an approved Nigerian Institutions, certified by the ministry of Education.
- Applicants must have completed either the Junior secondary certificate examination or the Senior secondary certificate examination.
- Maximum age is 18 years (Senior Secondary Category) and 25 years (Tertiary category).
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Scholarship Scheme (how to apply):
To be considered for the MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Scholarship Scheme for Nigerian Students, applicants are hereby informed that All completed application forms and attached documents not larger than 5mb should be sent to email@example.com.
You can also download the following and apply:
- 2023 Application Guidelines For MON PLC Employees Children
- 2023 Application Guidelines For MON PLC Shareholders Children
- Employee’s Child Application Form
- Shareholder’s Child Application Form
Application Deadline: December 31, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Webpage.