MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarships 2023
MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarships application are now being accepted from foreign candidates for the 2023/2024 academics sessions. Candidates for the Postgraduate degree are welcome to apply.
This Full/Partial Scholarships is an opportunity that offers Tuition fees, Monthly Stipends (amount varies) to qualified international Postgraduate students. This program is hosted and sponsored by MANUTECH SLEIGHT, France. A distinctive integrated research and teaching program on light-surface engineering is offered by the MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School. This Graduate School offers PhD and Master’s degree programs in international graduate studies and provides a very hospitable setting for training and interdisciplinary research in the area of Surfaces, Light Engineering, Health, and Society.
SEE ALSO: UdeM Exemption Scholarship 2023
Applicants are to note that enrolled students will have to do an internship of 3 (up to 5) months in France or in another country during the second semester in a lab or a company. In France, Master level internships are by law remunerated with a minimum amount of about 550€ per month. Students will also have to do their Master thesis in the form of a 4 (up to 6) months internship in a lab or a company (also remunerated with a minimum amount of 550€ per month).
Scholarship Sponsor(s): MANUTECH SLEIGHT, France
Scholarship Type: Full/Partial Scholarships
Host Institution(s): MANUTECH SLEIGHT, France
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees, Monthly Stipends (amount varies)
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Enroll in a full-time masters program.
- Have a first degree certificate or equivalent.
- Interested students should first apply to the MLDM master program.
Successful candidates for MANUTECH SLEIGHT Scholarships, will receive these benefits,
- Full tuition fee.
- For Master 1: 8000€ for your two semesters in Saint-Etienne.
- For Master 2: 5 000€ for your 3rd semester at Jean Monnet University.
- Additional financial benefits include; Internship of 3 (up to 5) months in France or in another country. Receive internship minimum amount of about 550€ per month. Master thesis in the form of a 4 (up to 6) months internship of 550€ per month.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate Scholarships (how to apply):
- If you meet the eligibility conditions and would like to apply you will need to follow the below steps.
- Apply first to the MLDM master
- The Admission Board of MLDM will champion the best applications and propose them to the MANUTECH SLEIGHT Graduate School.
- Applying for MANUTECH SLEIGHT Scholarships takes only about 10 minutes, provided that you have the required documentation ready. Upon the quality of the applications, the admission board will champion the best ones.
- Go to https://international-sciencemasters.univ-st-etienne.fr/login;
- You need first register with a valid email address. Indicate an email address you check regularly, we’ll use it to follow-up on your application later on.
- Upon registration, you should have received a confirmation email. Check your spam folder if you do not see it. Do not answer to this email.
- You can now login. Click on Master MLDM to apply.
- You’ll have first to complete a quick profile.
- Fill in the fields and upload your documents;
- You should receive an acknowledgement of receipt once your on-line application is successfully submitted. Check your spam folder if you do not see it. Do not answer to this email.For additional information master.MLDM@univ-st-etienne.fr.
Application Deadline: Varies by Applicant’s Region
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.