Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarships 2023
Applications for Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 are now being accepted from interested and qualified students. International students who want to enroll for an Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program are especially eligible for this grant.
This scholarship is a fully funded opportunity given to qualified intentional Undergraduate and Postgraduate candidates. This program is sponsored by Government of Mexico. The Government scholarship will be applied both for undergraduate, masters and PhD studies at eligible higher education institutions in Mexico. The scholarship seeks to promote bilateral relationship between Mexico and more than 180 countries of the world.
To contribute to the development of high-level academic human capital by granting scholarships for full-time, in-person training programs in Mexico at the Master’s and Doctoral levels, student mobility at the undergraduate and Master’s levels, as well as postgraduate stays.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Mexico
Scholarship Type: Full Funding
Host Institution(s): Not specified
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarships 2023:
- Applicants must demonstrate the willingness to commit to full time studies at eligible higher education institutions in Mexico.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant academic qualifications before applying for the scholarship.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students in Mexico.
- Full enrollment and tuition cover
- Monthly stipend ($ 12,614.80 pesos for masters and $15,768.50 pesos for doctoral scholarships).
- Medical insurance
- Payment waiver for issuing Mexican visa
- International air fight on completion of studies
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarships (how to apply):
The academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA) online portal is where interested candidates should submit their electronic applications for the Government of Mexico Excellence Scholarships for Foreigners 2023.
- All academic documents relating to the studies or research
- Copy of a valid passport showing the applicant’s identification information.
- Signed declaration letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of a medical certificate issued by a public or private healthcare institution.
Application Deadline: July 21, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.