Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2023
This Scholarships is a partially funded opportunity that offers Tuition fees, monthly stipend of CZK 14,000 – CZK 15,000 to qualified PhD and Masters students. The scholarships are only intended to support the academic endeavors of foreign people from underdeveloped nations worldwide. The fellowship aims to assist students who have postgraduate degrees from a Czech public university. This program is sponsored by The Government of Czech Republic and hosted by Czech Republic. This scholarship is to support the study of citizens of developing countries at public institutions of higher education in the Czech Republic.
SEE ALSO: Killam Doctoral Scholarships 2023
Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Government of Czech Republic
Host Institution(s): Czech Republic
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees, monthly stipend of CZK 14,000 – CZK 15,000
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: See eligible countries (below)
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2023:
- Applicants must be nationals of developing countries who are passionate about obtaining a postgraduate degree in their respective field of study.
- Applicants for a master’s scholarship must have obtained good grades in relevant course from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Applicants for a doctoral scholarship must have obtained relevant master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities as evident in their academic credentials.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conducts of students at universities in Czech Republic.
- Eligible countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Georgia, Cambodia, Moldova, Ukraine, Zambia.
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Czech Republic Government Scholarship (how to apply):
Before the application deadline of the academic year preceding the one being applied for, applicants must complete an electronic application form. It is important for applicants to submit accurate information about themselves and to attach any necessary supporting documentation.
Applicants are typically needed to take entrance exams at the university in question, depending on the academic area. The successful completion of admission exams is a requirement for receiving a scholarship award.
Application Deadline: To be Updated
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.