Baker Hughes Internships for Students and Graduates 2023
Applications are hereby invited from eligible international candidates for Baker Hughes Internships for Students and Graduates 2023/2024 session. This program is open to Bachelor degree & Masters candidates.
This internship program is organized by Baker Hughes Company and located in Various Baker Hughes Regions. Based on your performance in the internship, you may be invited to apply for one of our post-graduation opportunities: Aspire Business Leadership Program, LEAD – Field Engineering Program, or other Entry-Level positions. This program is eligible to Bachelor and Master students.
Baker Hughes Company, organized in Delaware and headquartered in Houston, is one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides products and services for oil well drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production, and reservoir consulting. It operates in over 120 countries, with research and manufacturing facilities in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Italy, Germany, Norway, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Missouri. From 2017 to 2020, the company was majority owned by General Electric (GE); however, GE no longer owns a material stake in the company.
SEE ALSO: Malaysian Technical Cooperation Program (MTCP) Scholarship 2023
The Internship Program is designed around you, enabling you to gain hands-on work experience that will form the foundation of your professional career. Join us at the forefront of the industry and learn first-hand how processes, systems, and practices work together across our business to ensure that we meet our customers’ needs through the flawless execution and application of leading-edge energy technology.
- You will be asked which fields interest you during the application process.
- You will be matched to potential suitable internship assignments during the screening and interview process and the specific details of your potential internship assignments will be explained to you during the interview process.
Company/Organisation(s): Baker Hughes Company
Program Location: Various Baker Hughes Regions
Program Duration: 1 – 2 years
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor degree & Masters
Nationality: International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Baker Hughes Internships for Students and Graduates 2023:
- Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters level degree program
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied.
SEE ALSO: Lateef Jakande Leadership Academy for Young Nigerians 2023
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Baker Hughes Internships for Students and Graduates (how to apply):
Interested applicants seeking for Baker Hughes Internships for Students and Graduates should adhere to the following process:
The exact process may vary, but generally:
- Apply online
- Self-recorded, on-demand, digital interview
- Face-to-face, live, digital, interview
- Offer extended
- Accept the offer
Application Deadline: Not Specified
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.