Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program 2023
Application is currently available for adequately qualified domestic and international applicants to enroll for Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program for the 2023/2024 academic session. This program is eligible to Undergraduates students.
This Funded scholarship is an opportunity granted to qualified domestic and international Undergraduates students. This program is sponsored and hosted by Cooke Foundation College, USA. Each award is intended to cover a significant share of the student’s educational expenses – including tuition, living expenses, books and required fees. Awards vary by individual, based on the cost of tuition as well as other grants or scholarships he or she may receive.
The Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program is the largest undergraduate scholarship program available to high-achieving high school seniors with financial need who seek to attend the nation’s best four-year colleges and universities. In addition to the monetary award, Cooke Scholars receive comprehensive educational advising, significant cohort-based programming, and graduate school funding, as well as a thriving network of nearly 3,200 fellow Cooke Scholars and Alumni.
This highly competitive scholarship includes:
- Up to $55,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school
- Ability to pursue any area of study
- Personal advising about selecting a college and navigating financial aid
- Multifaceted advising about how to transition to college and maximize the college student experience.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cooke Foundation College, USA
Host Institution(s): Cooke Foundation College, USA
Scholarship Worth: Funded
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program 2023:
- Applicants must be international students
- Senior standing – Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2024.
- Fall College Enrollment – Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2024.
- GPA – Earn a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Demonstrate Unmet Financial Need – We will consider applicants with family annual gross income up to $95,000. During the selection process, the Foundation will conduct a full financial review which will take into account all income and assets of the student and the student’s parents.
SEE ALSO: Daemen College Founders Scholarship 2023
Application Procedures for the 2023/2024 Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program (how to apply):
To be considered for Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program for international students, applicants should submit applications online. The Cooke College Scholarship Program application will open on August 24, 2023 and close on November 16, 2023.
Application Deadline: November 16, 2023
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.