OpenAI Residency Program for Researchers 2024
Applications are being accepted from candidates who meet the requirements for the OpenAI Residency Program from across the globe for the 2024/2025 session. First-degree candidates are eligible for this program.
This Residency program is organized by OpenAI and is located in USA. The Residency program is an excellent way for people who are curious, passionate, and skilled to sharpen their focus on AI and machine learning. The program is a 6-month program for brilliant technical researchers from diverse fields to transition into AI. This program is open to first degree candidates. This program aims to bridge the knowledge gap for exceptional researchers and engineers in other domains to acquire the necessary skills and expertise to transfer their careers into the AI & Machine language space.
OpenAI is an American artificial intelligence (AI) research laboratory consisting of the non-profit OpenAI, Inc. and its for-profit subsidiary corporation OpenAI, L.P. registered in Delaware. OpenAI researches artificial intelligence with the declared intention of developing “safe and beneficial” artificial general intelligence, which it defines as “highly autonomous systems that outperform humans at most economically valuable work”. OpenAI was founded in 2015 by Ilya Sutskever, Greg Brockman, Trevor Blackwell, Vicki Cheung, Andrej Karpathy, Durk Kingma, Jessica Livingston, John Schulman, Pamela Vagata, and Wojciech Zaremba, with Sam Altman and Elon Musk serving as the initial board members. Microsoft provided OpenAI LP with a $1 billion investment in 2019 and a $10 billion investment in 2023.
SEE ALSO: UNITECH International 2023
Program Type: Residency program
Program Location: USA
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Nationality: All Nationalities
Requirement and Eligibility Criteria for OpenAI Residency Program for Researchers 2024:
- Applicants must be available for the entire duration of the Residency program as it is a full-time engagement.
- Be researchers specializing in fields outside of deep learning.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Exceptionally talented individuals who want to transition into full-time Research based positions in the field of AI.
- Annual salary for this role in $210,000
- Provision of immigration and sponsorship support.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Mental health and wellness support
- 401(k) plan with 4% matching
- Unlimited time off and 18+ company holidays per year
- Paid parental leave (20 weeks) and family-planning support
- Annual learning & development stipend ($1,500 per year)
SEE ALSO: NDDC Post-Graduate Scholarships 2023
Application Procedures for the 2024/2025 OpenAI Residency Program for Researchers (how to apply):
Interested applicants for the OpenAI Residency Program 2024 are to complete an online application and provide all the required information and documents by the application deadline.
Application Deadline: Rolling basis
For more information about this opportunity, Visit the Official Website.